Pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 13 of the Privacy Code and art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR“) We inform you that the Data Controller and Manager of the data you provide is VisAmoris SS (CF and VAT number 01664470083) based in Imperia (IM), Strada Privata Molino Javè, 23 , in the person of the pro tempore legal representative.
Your personal data are collected electronically and processed in relation to the marketing purposes of VisAmoris ss products as per your request. The provision of data is optional but is used to provide the requested services and to update you on VisAmoris ss initiatives and offers
VisAmoris ss informs you that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
- Object of the Treatment
The Data Controller processes personal, identification data (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment details) – hereinafter, “personal data” or even “data” communicated by you in occasion of the conclusion of contracts for the services of the Data Controller. According to the indicated legislation, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
- Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data is necessary for purposes strictly connected and instrumental to the management of commercial relationships, for administrative and accounting purposes and for purposes related to legal obligations.
We inform you in particular that your personal data are processed:
- A) without your express consent and if directly provided by you (Article 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- conclude contracts for the Controller’s services;
- fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as in the field of anti-money laundering);
- exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court; B) Only with your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
- send you via e-mail, post and / or sms and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Data Controller and survey of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services;
- send you commercial and / or promotional communications from third parties (for example, business partners) via e-mail, post and / or sms and / or telephone contacts.
We inform you that if you are already our customers, we can send you commercial communications relating to the Controller’s services and products similar to those you have already used, except for your dissent (Article 130 c. 4 of the Privacy Code).
In any case, if the data will be provided via the web, we will ask for your consent by means of a flag \ click which will confirm both the reading of this information and the processing.
- Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing. V.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Service Purposes and not for the Marketing Purposes.
- Access to data
- Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller in Italy and abroad, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators, constantly identified, appropriately trained and made aware of the constraints imposed by the law in question;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (by way of example, credit institutions, professional firms, tax and legal consultants, banking and factoring institutions, site maintenance companies, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors.
- Communication of data
Without the need for express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.a) to judicial authorities, as well as to those subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of the aforementioned purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Your information will not be disseminated.
- Data transfer
Personal data are stored on computers supplied to Visamoris members, within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move data or computers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the transfer of data outside the EU will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided for by the European Commission.
- Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusing to respond.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee the services of art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material relating to the Services offered by the Data Controller. However, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
- Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- a) obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- b) obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of the processing; c) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools; d) the identification details of the owner, managers and designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- c) obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whomthe data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- d) object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right to object only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
9 Authorization for processing
You are entitled to revoke the authorization to process your personal data by sending a registered letter with return receipt to the following address: VisAmoris S.S. Agricultural Company (VAT number 01664470083) based in Strada Privata Molino Javè, 23 – 18100 Imperia IM – ITALY, in the person of the pro tempore legal representative, or via email firstname.lastname@example.org accompanied by a photocopy of your identity document, with the following text: << withdrawal of the authorization to process all personal data >>. At the end of this operation, your personal data will be removed from the archives as soon as possible. If you wish to have more information on the processing of your personal data, or to exercise the rights referred to in point 8 above, you can send a registered letter with return receipt to the following address: VisAmoris S.S. Agricultural Company (VAT number 01664470083) based in Strada Privata Molino Javè, 23 – 18100 Imperia IM – ITALY, in the person of the pro tempore legal representative, or via email email@example.com accompanied by a photocopy of your identity document. Before we can provide you, or change any information, you may need to verify your identity and answer some questions. An answer will be provided to you as soon as possible.
- Identification details of the Data Controller and of the Data Protection Officer (Article 13 c.1)
Data Controller: VisAmoris S.S. Agricultural Company (VAT number 01664470083) based in Strada Privata Molino Javè, 23 – 18100 Imperia IM – ITALY, in the person of the pro tempore legal representative, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Processor: VisAmoris S.S. Agricultural Company (VAT number 01664470083) based in Strada Privata Molino Javè, 23 – 18100 Imperia IM – ITALY, in the person of the pro tempore legal representative, email email@example.com
Data Protection Officer: “not present as the prerequisites for the appointment pursuant to art. 37 “.